|The all new Rega io amplifier is designed with every music lover in mind. Simple to setup and operate, the io is designed to integrate seamlessly into any hi-fi system. The compact size allows it to be used in a variety of systems and delivers a performance well beyond its price point. As you would expect, there is a high quality built in MM (moving magnet) phono stage, two line level inputs, a redesigned mini remote control handset and high quality headphone output that is cleverly integrated to deliver optimum performance without compromising the audio circuit - All of these features combine to deliver a powerful, well balanced musical performance at an incredible price.
The io uses the same power amplifier and phono stage as its larger brother, the multi-award winning Brio. The io aims to deliver exceptional sound quality in a smaller and more cost effective package. The class A/B circuit shares its DNA with the rest of Rega's amplifiers, and as usual, great care has been taken in component selection. Sanken output transistors and an Alps volume potentiometer and a linear power supply that enables an output of 30 watts per channel into 8 ohms.
Two line level inputs and a high quality moving magnet phono input are available as sources. There is a headphone output provided on the front of the unit for powering standard hi-fi headphones; this is driven from the power amplifier stage of the unit through relays to avoid signal degradation when headphones are inserted or the product is muted. A new remote handset is included as well.
Power outputs at 230/115 V supply voltage
• 30W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 Ohm
• Input 1 (Phono) input sensitivity 2.1 mV @ 47 kOhm in parallel with 220 pF
• Maximum input 1 (Phono) input level 100 mV
• Input 2-3 (Line) input sensitivity 210 mV @ 47 kOhm
• Maximum input 2-3 (Line) input level 10.25 V
• No load 8 V
• 32 Ohm 1.6 V
• 54 Ohm 2.4 V
• 300 Ohm 5.7 V
• Source impedance: 109 Ohm
135 W @ 230V / 220V / 115V / 100V into the rated load of 8 Ohm
• Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
• RIAA accuracy: (100Hz to 10 kHz) ±0.4 dB typically better than ±0.3 dB
• Line: 12 Hz (-1 dB points) to 43 kHz (-3 dB points)
Batteries included - 2 x AAA Alkaline.
T1.6 AL 250V: 230V / 50Hz and 220V / 60 Hz
T3.15 AL 250V: 115V / 60 Hz and 100V / 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (W x D x H)
180 x 290 x 68 mm
MORE DETAILS AT THE MANUFACTURES WEBSITE