If you wish to have the invoice sent electronically via EAN number, the procedure for creating an order with AV-Connection is as follows.
The order process is the same as for regular orders from private individuals or companies, with the only exception being that you have to choose Public company under customer type and enter a valid EAN number.
Here, the whole process of ordering takes place with payment via EAN invoice:
We will then validate the EAN number and credit rating
- Find the products in the shop and add them to the cart.
- Go to cart/checkout, change the quantity if necessary and go to checkout.
- Enter, e.g. your joint email address to the purchasing department, alternatively your personal email.
- Choose Public company/institution under customer type.
- Enter invoice address and contact information, possibly CVR no. and of course EAN location number.
- Continue to shipping and select the shipping form, as well as any other delivery address.
- Continue to payment and choose "Invoice payment" and confirm the order.
, and if everything is in order, we will ship the goods as soon as possible. The invoice will then arrive in electronic format to your EAN location number in the company. We will contact you, of course, if there is an issue. Feel free to contact us for questions or larger quantities of goods - we are always ready to strike a deal!