|The Coax 411 represents a perfect introduction to the coaxial world of PIEGA. It provides a delightful audio performance in the highest resolution, unparalleled amongst bookshelf speakers, and leaves nothing to be desired in small to medium-sized rooms.
Coaxial Ribbon C112+
The new C112+ coaxial ribbon inspires with its equally natural and vibrant sound diversity. By positioning the tweeter and midrange driver point symmetrically on one level, PIEGA yet again sets new standards. This globally unique architecture creates a point source at which the position of the sound reproduction remains unchanged across a wider frequency range, resulting in a phenomenal time and impulse response for incredible sound reproduction.
The «Tension Improve Module 2» (TIM2) sets the cabinet under controlled tension to effectively calm cabinet resonances. The extraordinary cabinet made of seamless extruded aluminum sets new standards among the world’s highest-ranked speakers in terms of dimension and quality.
The woofers are manufactured by the renowned chassis manufacturer SEAS based on PIEGA’s specifications to produce powerful and punchy basses of the highest class.
Advantages at a glance:
• Perfected PIEGA sound quality for a unique music experience
• New C112+ coaxial ribbon for even finer detail and wider frequency ranges
• Larger extruded aluminum cabinets of superior craftsmanship for increased volume
• Resonance-free thanks to new TIM2 modules and viscoelastic damping foils
• Timeless, modern design by Stephan Hürlemann
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Crossover: 450 Hz
- Frequency response: 35 - 50.000 Hz
- Rated power, nominel: 20 - 200 Watt
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Tweeter: C112+ coaxial ribbon
- Bas driver: 1x 160 mm
- Connection type: Bi-wire/amping
- Dimensions with feet/grill (BxDxH): 21 x 31 x 45 cm.
- Net weight: 25 kg.
MORE DETAILS AT THE MANUFACTURES WEBSITE