We use Postnord/DPD as our primary logistics partner for all minor shipments, i.e. both letters and parcels. In order to increase our service level, we have chosen to offer free choice of pickup point, i.e. you can choose where to have your parcel delivered. In addition, we use JetPak in Denmark for larger shipments, as well as DHL for letters and packages all over the world.
In this way, you can easily pick up the package, e.g. on the way home from work or school, where you are passing by anyway.
The vast majority of our items can fit in a Postnord Parcel terminal/24-hour terminal, and larger shipments will be automatically redirected to a post pickup point.
Note: When we use the simplest solution from PostNord, do NOT fill in the Parcel terminal number or ID manually in the address field, as the system does this itself when you choose the desired pickup point.
- When all the desired items have been added to the cart, choose Checkout in the cart.
- Then enter your email address and register as a new customer, or use previously stored customer information.
- After this point, the shipment selection appears, where you will often find the point Private/Company Parcel - Choose your own pickup. This choice is usually the cheapest, unless the goods can be sent as a letter.
- Under choice of Shipping, a map will appear, as well as a number of distribution points. You can now select the desired delivery location and see if it is either a Parcel terminal/24-hour terminal, a Post Office or a Post shop.
- If you want to pick up the item in another town, the postcode can easily changed and you can choose again.
- Afterwards, you can choose to enter the name of yourself or someone else who will pick up the parcel for you (delivery location and address are filled in automatically).
- Then the purchase can be completed as usual by selecting the payment method on the next page, etc. As soon as the order has been packed and is on its way, you will receive regular information from us and PostNord, either by email or Text message if selected (free service).
- As soon as your package is placed in the desired (or possible) parcel terminal, you will get an email and an Text message with the address of the parcel terminal and two PIN codes..
- On the parcel terminal screen, you choose Pick up parcel, and you will be prompted to enter the two PINs in succession, or by Postnords smartphone app.
- When the process has been performed correctly, the respective door will open to where your parcel is.
- Grab the parcel and close the door - quickly and easily!
• If your package needs to be picked up at the post office or a Post Shop, it is either because this has been selected under “Choose pickup location”, or because the shipment is too big to go in the parcel terminal.
• Here, you must use either the email you received from PostNord, or just the tracking number (track and trace barcode), as well as valid photo ID. The shipping number can always be viewed at order status page.